Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Ever wish....


Recommended Posts

Posted

...you were decades younger so you could enjoy all the cool stuff kids these days get to do? Sometimes I'm truly envious.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Aubrey said:

...you were decades younger so you could enjoy all the cool stuff kids these days get to do?

I'm more apt to feel apprehensive about what the younger generation will be facing in the new and ongoing evolution of the world's societies inability to cope with one another' without concluding extermination, or at a minimum, subjugation is a solution to difficulties.

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

 

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

I guess I'm just a little more hopeful for them. :)

  • Members
Posted

I can't think of a thing that kids get to do today that I would have wanted to do decades ago.  Aubrey, could you give some examples?  Maybe I'm not thinking in the right direction...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

I was thinking of things like...

  • Digital photography (I couldn't afford to be creative with photography because of the cost of film and developing.)
  • Zip lining through the trees (Who ever heard of zip lines?)
  • Robotics clubs (The closest we got to robotics was Erector Sets and playing with electronic boards.)
  • Trampoline Parks

Just stuff that kids these days get to do that I never got a chance to do, but would have absolutely loved doing. My niece and nephew are at a robotics camp this week, and art camp next week...just got me thinking of all the neat stuff they have been able to do in their youth that NEVER would have been available to me. 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...