Jump to content
ClubAdventist

A Window Seat


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Moishe and Miriam decided to spend the summer driving through Europe. At the conclusion of their trip, at the airport check-in counter Miriam asked for window seats for both herself and Moishe. The clerk pointed out that this would prevent them from sitting together.

"Bubbaleh," Miriam replied, "I've just spent 4 weeks in a compact rental car with this man. I know what I'm requesting!"

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...