Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Dog Ate Moishe’s Homework


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

"Moishie, where's your homework?" Miss Feinman said sternly to the little boy while holding out her hand.

"My dog ate it," was his solemn response.

"Moishie, I've been a teacher in this Talmud Torah for eighteen years. Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"It's true, Miss Feinman, I promise" insisted the boy. "I had to force him, but he ate it!"

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...