Jump to content
ClubAdventist

A word to Clergy..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Source is my own experience.  I do not know where to place this post so it can be moved if necessary.   In the light of conflict and misunderstanding between the public and Law Enforcement I am offering these suggestions to Clergy to avoid 'getting tickets'.   I am involved in both Clergy and Law Enforcement.   Law enforcement personnel are reluctant to 'write up tickets to several classes of people including Clergy, Doctors and Nurses BUT they have to know that you fit into one of these classes before they even get out of their squad cars to talk with you.   May I offer the following suggests which I have found helpful?

1. Determine to obey any and all posted speed signs and other admonitions... Then DO IT!

2.  On the back of your vehicle display a simple sign saying Clergy or Pastor.

3.Get your hands on a Shirt with a Clerical collar.  Go to  the Department of Motor Vehicles and have your picture with the clerical collar taken for your driver's                                          license. 

This is called "Playing the game by 'their rules'..  Nuff Sed                           

  • Like 2
  • Moderators
Posted

I would add skin bleaching cream for some pastors! 

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...