Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Sweet Hereafter


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Rabbi Saltzman made it a habit of visiting his congregants at home, especially his elder members. On one such visit to Morty Rubenstein he asked, “Mr. Rubenstein, do you have thoughts of what comes next…Olam Haba?”

“What do you mean?” asked Mr. Rubenstein.

“You know, the afterlife, the hereafter,” said Rabbi Saltzman.

"Oh, I do all the time,” said Mr. Rubenstein. “No matter where I am – in the parlor, upstairs, in the kitchen, or down in the basement – I ask myself, 'Now, what am I here after?'"

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...