bonnie Posted October 7, 2016 Posted October 7, 2016 Newly disclosed emails show the White House coordinated with Clinton's campaign over the private email server JEREMY BERKE Oct 7th 2016 2:40PM X Newly disclosed emails show the White House coordinated with Hillary Clinton's emerging presidential campaign in 2015 over potential fallout from Clinton's use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. The emails, which were obtained by the Republican National Committee as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, highlight the close communication between the Clinton campaign and White House officials, The Wall Street Journal reported. Here are the details, according to a Wall Street Journal review of the emails: Then-White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri emailed State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki to ask, "between us on the shows ... think we can get this done so he is not asked about email." She was reportedly referring to current Secretary of State John Kerry. Palmieri is now the Clinton campaign's communications director. Palmieri and Psaki, along with other top White House officials, discussed an interview Kerry gave to CBS. "Good to go on killing CBS idea," the email read. "And we are going to hold on any other TV options just given the swirl of [censored] out there." Palmieri, who joined the Clinton campaign in mid-2015, helped arrange for Psaki to take her old job at the White House. Psaki is now the White House communications director. Patrick Kennedy, the State Department undersecretary for management, told Heather Samuelson, one of Clinton's attorneys, about new documents the State Department had posted concerning Clinton. Kennedy also criticized a Politico story regarding Clinton's emails in a note to Samuelson. Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted October 11, 2016 Administrators Posted October 11, 2016 In the spirit of dredging up past transgressions of other presidents that seem to pertain topically, how about comparing and addressing the 20 million e-mails of Bush's administration on a private email server maintained by the RNC, that got "lost". Where was your moral outrage then? And why are you not outraging about it still? Not blowing smoke here... http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
bonnie Posted October 11, 2016 Author Posted October 11, 2016 Where was your moral outrage then? And why are you not outraging about it still? Bush is not a possibility for the presidency nor will he be a resident in the White house with access to commit the same During much of the time of the Bush Presidency I was otherwise occupied.. Dealing with children that had their whole life destroyed as they knew it, knee surgery,then knee replacement,two cataract surgeries,hip replacement and my husband's strokes and other critical issues and holding down a job took priority. Did Bush destroy e-mails after a subpoena,did his staff require immunity before they would answer questions,did Bush blame others,did Bush claim ignorance of how classified e-mails were to be handled,did Bush claim to not recall numerous security briefings and instruction on how this was to be handled? If so There is no excuse whatsoever and is as guilty as I believe Hillary Clinton to be. Should have been held to account beyond any doubt Hillary did this after lambasting Bush as I recall so she cannot claim mistake or ignorance Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted October 11, 2016 Administrators Posted October 11, 2016 There was very little coverage at the time. But I do recall it wand was seriously disturbed by it. It was clear that Cheney and karl Rove were hiding something. 3 hours ago, bonnie said: Did Bush destroy e-mails after a subpoena,did his staff require immunity before they would answer questions,did Bush blame others,did Bush claim ignorance of how classified e-mails were to be handled,did Bush claim to not recall numerous security briefings and instruction on how this was to be handled? Apparently you didn't read the Newsweek article... Read it BEFORE you comment on it. phkrause 1 Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
bonnie Posted October 11, 2016 Author Posted October 11, 2016 18 minutes ago, Tom Wetmore said: There was very little coverage at the time. But I do recall it wand was seriously disturbed by it. It was clear that Cheney and karl Rove were hiding something. Apparently you didn't read the Newsweek article... Read it BEFORE you comment on it. I will as soon as time permits but regardless of what it says,If Bush did the same as Hillary Clinton he deserved the same disgust and mistrust. If the same behavior occurred during his presidential campaign with the secrecy,claimed ignorance,immunity etc I would not have voted for him. If it is clear that Rove and Cheney were hiding something and very possibly were is it also clear to you that Hillary Clinton was hiding something. I am not referring to the members of her staff other than needing immunity. I am referring to Hillary Clinton,with her experience didn't know what was required. Her "I don't remember" that which she should have known and remembered. Her blaming it on someone else,claiming Bush as a defense. If I remember you don't think "well he did it worse than I did is a very good defense. My attitude isn't any different towards either. If Bush did the same as it appears Hillary did, the wrong and response should not change Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
bonnie Posted October 11, 2016 Author Posted October 11, 2016 I don't think with all involved in the Clinton e-mail scandal it is just a little minor OOPS. I think it is far more serious than you and liberals are treating it . If the same situation was present with the Bush e-mails it is just as serious. I believe Trump's moral behavior or lack of it is serious,far more in a presidential candidate than the average citizen. A private citizen involved in behavior as this does not hold the reigns to the country. I have serious reservations about any that can pick and choose when that same behavior should prohibit someone from being president. I also know first hand the effect and abuse that is heaped on those that come forward in this type of behavior. Those like Hillary cause as much harm as the one doing the actual abuse. There isn't one thing,one statement that Hillary Clinton has changed or would do things any differently if her position were threatened. It is going to be a difficult choice for many. Not because they support Trump but because they consider Hillary in the same camp or worse as far as honesty,trustworthiness and integrity. They have been referred to here as nominal christians etc. Quote Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this. Quotes by Susan Gottesman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.