Jerry D Thomas Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Friends, If you're not watching the Academy Awards tonight, consider tuning in to 3ABN at 9 (central) for my interview with Danny Shelton on 3ABN Today. We talk about my books, especially Messiah and Conversations with Jesus. I taped the interview last week at the 3ABN studios. It was a fascinating experience. If you do see the program, let me know what you think. Jerry D Thomas Quote
Dr. Shane Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 I am planning on watching it. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Stan Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Jerry did the Detective Zack books come up at all? I had spoken with him about those./ Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Jerry D Thomas Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 Yes, we did discuss the Detective Zack books. I reminded him off the air of your connection to them. He seemed quite interested in further discussion of doing the stories in video form. Quote
Dr. Shane Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Quote: He seemed quite interested in further discussion of doing the stories in video form. Does anyone know if the 'My Bible Friends" videos are still available? I saw them at campmeeting and really liked them. They are in storybook format, not fast animation. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Dr. Shane Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Are any of your books available on Amazon.com? I am watching your interview now. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Stan Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Well done Jerry!! Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Jerry D Thomas Posted March 6, 2006 Author Posted March 6, 2006 You'll get the quickest service from adventistbookcenter.com since they have my books in stock. Amazon.com has them available, but they have to order from Pacific Press after you place your order with them. Quote
Stan Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr /> Jerry D Thomas said: Friends, If you're not watching the Academy Awards tonight, consider tuning in to 3ABN at 9 (central) for my interview with Danny Shelton on 3ABN Today. We talk about my books, especially Messiah and Conversations with Jesus. <hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> Well I WAS watching the awards, and switched over the 3ABN to view your interview, I switched back when Steve sang. and the other mini-sermon was going on. I trust you had a good experience with him... I have approached Danny on having a 3abn interactive forum, so guests like yourself, and others shows that are hosted, can have the option of interacting, full moderating is an option (meanig a moderator would have to approve each post before it is posted) The beta version is at www.3abnforums.com Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.