Stan Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Donald Trump's transition team is making plans to occupy the White House. What does this mean for religious liberty? The post What does the Trump win mean for religious liberty? appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV - Celebrating Liberty of Conscience. View the full article Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Belle Posted November 21, 2016 Posted November 21, 2016 Interesting piece. I think the Right and the Left are persecuting each other right now. It's a free-for-all. Quote
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted November 21, 2016 Administrators Posted November 21, 2016 Free-for-all - yes, I agree. "Persecution" - not so much. Cries of being persecuted do not make it real persecution, especially when it is coming from the ruling or majority faction that has power/authority. And especially when the supposed "persecution" is the result of largely self-defense or protest against actions of those in power/authority. Complaining because there is opposition or disagreement or differences or resistance is not persecution. Maybe a reaction to actual persecution... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.