Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gregory Matthews

NZ SDA Expelled for Fraud

See:

http://atoday.org/man-who-defrauded-adventists-in-new-zealand-to-be-deported/

The mention of Nigeria in the above reminds me to the women who    e-mail me and ask me to help them  invest $9,000,000 because I am a Godly person who prays to God, and for helping them I will receive some $2,000,000.

Clearly an attempt to prey upon my assumed greed.  Greed is so destructive that it can cause people to give up any kind of caution. 

By the way, the current Readers Digest contains a funny article of the e-mail correspondence of the author with the person attempting such a scam on him.  If you have a chance, look it up.  It will be a pleasure to read.

However, more most of us, it would be best not to enter into such correspondence.

Blessings on you-all.

By the way, I do have a deal for you.  Let us cut to the chase.  If you will send me $10,000 I will promise you that your financial situation will change.  If you do not find this to be true, within one day of my receipt of your funds, I will give you a second chance to effect that change in your financial situation.

Stan, I know that you do not generally allow people to solicit funds here in CA.   For your grace in allowing me to do so, I will give you a cut of a tithe of any funds that I receive and if you want to benefit from my offer, you can do so for only $5,000!  You decide which you would prefer as I cannot at this time do both for you.