Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

These... are chocolate Brussels Sprouts. Does that help?

36139.jpg

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

How so? Or should I say, who other than the harvester of sugar beets?

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

  • Moderators
Posted

It should be noted that chocolate Brussels Sprouts are sold in Europe by a number of producers.  As such, they differ in their exact composition dependent upon the brand.  Some are produced mainly at Christmas and some mainly at Easter.  Some spread throughout the year.  For  one example of this, which differs from the example given by Gail, see:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2301139/Chocolate-Brussels-sprouts-Easter-Tara-Hammett-Swansea-creates-nutritious-helathy-alternative-eggs.html

 

Gregory

  • Administrators
Posted

Any European chocolate ANYTHING is a winner in my books!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

This just doesn't sound good to me. I'm not a fan of brussel sprouts anyways, but I don't think I would want chocolate flavored ones.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

We eat Brussels Sprouts all the time!

 

btw

I have a pin on my glorious robe that says "I Take Chocolate From Strangers"

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

 

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...