Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Linda Shelton Events


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Frankly, I would have just as much difficulty listening to Linda as I have listening to Danny right now. Any talk about love, forgiveness, and reconciliation with God would somehow seem so hollow if they can't show it themselves.

Gerry

Posted

Gerry, what exactly do you mean by 'showing'. I think both of them are on display enough.

We know not what's in their hearts.

But all I see here is judgement.

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...