Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Free at Last


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Rachel, Leah and Sarah were meeting for their weekly coffee date.

“I’ve finally found inner peace,” Rachel blurted out happily.

“Is that so?” asked Leah. “Nu, share. How’d you do it?”

“Just by listening to Rabbi Felder,” said Rachel.

“It’s as easy as that?” asked Sarah.

“Well I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a package of Oreo's, a pot of coffee, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Godiva Chocolates.

“Rabbi Felder was right... you have no idea how great I feel right now!”

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...