Stan Posted June 13, 2017 Posted June 13, 2017 Gail, aka and GayatfootofCross 3 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted June 13, 2017 Author Posted June 13, 2017 this is so full of powerful statements. GayatfootofCross and LifeHiscost 2 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
JoeMo Posted June 13, 2017 Posted June 13, 2017 Hard to say. There is no link here. Here is the link: I agree with Stan. powerful video. Gail 1 Quote
Administrators Gail Posted June 13, 2017 Administrators Posted June 13, 2017 Shame on you for making me cry at work and running my mascara! (I'm on lunch) She discovered that God gives people freedom of choice and it is okay to allow them that choice. Hooray for the Golden Rule! God's way is best, but it can be surprising which segment of God's way people will focus on. How you get hate out of a God of love is beyond me but it happens too often to ignore. Often I think that the younger generation has it way more together than we ever did. JoeMo and GayatfootofCross 2 Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
aka Posted June 14, 2017 Posted June 14, 2017 In that video clip I saw a beautiful christian who learned the way of being a peacemaker. ".... for they shall be called the sons of God". JoeMo and GayatfootofCross 2 Quote
aka Posted June 14, 2017 Posted June 14, 2017 .... could this be the real mob's Boss of AdventiStan? JoeMo 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted June 15, 2017 Posted June 15, 2017 On 6/14/2017 at 9:27 AM, aka said: could this be the real mob's Boss of AdventiStan? Scary looking dude - looks like a Jesuit bank robber! phkrause and aka 2 Quote
GayatfootofCross Posted June 15, 2017 Posted June 15, 2017 This is good! Thank you Stan! incredible peace n wisdom in her Here is an article on her in The New Yorker I read when it came out. Regarding what Twitter did for her ..piece by piece http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/11/23/conversion-via-twitter-westboro-baptist-church-megan-phelps-roper Quote For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for You to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️? " If you tarry 'til you're better You will never come at all " .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved Glen Campbell If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." Romeo and Juliet
Moderators Gerr Posted June 17, 2017 Moderators Posted June 17, 2017 I was so moved by Jud Lake's statement in his lecture about EGW, the Civil War, slavery, and racism at our recent Carolina camp meeting. He said that there is no room for racism in God's church. This coming from someone born and raised in AL. He was delivered from it when he was converted. Thank God for this woman's deliverance. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.