Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Canada & Military Service


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

In November, the SDA Church in Canada is sponsoring a conference on SDAs, and military service.  This conference has a specific orientation to Canadian law and military service.

See:

http://religiousliberty.tv/canada-symposium-to-be-held-on-conscientious-objection.html

The above website lists a large number of distinguished presenters.  However, as I am aquainted with the thinking of some of them, I suspect that the majority of the presenters have a bias that is not in total accord with how this issue has developed in the United States.  Perhaps, this is necessary due to the fact that Canada is not the U.S.?

 

Gregory

  • Moderators
Posted

Well, the message was transmitted to me by Pony Express, so I guess it was not as current as I thought it to be.

I understand that President Roosevelt is considering some fancy new means of communication that uses electricity and wires.  Personally, I do not think that it will work well.  After all, with a horse, one only has to feed and water.

I guess we will just have to see what is possible in this new information age.

 

Gregory

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...