Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Crazy Women


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Each week I have about three women who want to send me 3.5 million dollars, and have made arrangements with paypall to do so!

I do not understand.  Am I really that attractive?  Do I really have that much of a magnetic personality that women simply cannot resist?

Ah, those of your here of the female gender, who are reading this post, if you have any light on this, please inform me.  My wife has not been able to clarify it for me.

NOTE:  I find it interesting that the amounts that all want to send me are exactly the same.

 

Gregory

  • Moderators
Posted

By the way, most major financial institutions have established Internet sites where you can forward such e-mails for followup:

PayPall:      spoof@paypal.com

Bank of America:     abuse@bankofamerica.com

To do a follow-up, you should forward the e-mail message, which you can do without opening it.  This is because by forwarding the message, the financial institution and approprite police agencies can read encoded information in the e-mail that will tell them the Internet route the message took which will help them to deal with the problem.

 

Gregory

Posted

I dunno, Gregory.  I think you're kinda cute myself - but not $3.5 million worth.  :scared:

  • Haha 2
  • Moderators
Posted

Joe, I have mixed feelings about your response.  I had been thinking  of contacting the woman and telling her that I did not need the money and she should send it to you.  But, after that response from you, I think that I will tell her to only offer you 1/2 of the amount and to give the rest to someone else.

 

  • Haha 3

Gregory

Posted
22 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I think that I will tell her to only offer you 1/2 of the amount and to give the rest to someone else.

 

I'll take it!  $1.75 Million would greatly help me achieve my post-retirement bucket list.  Tell you what - I'll even give you a 10% finders fee.  My "tithe" to help you continue to spread the truth here on ADV and elsewhere!  I'll be waiting for my check ...

  • Moderators
Posted

So, you want me to supply her with your e-mail address.  :)    

Gregory

Posted
4 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

So, you want me to supply her with your e-mail address. 

No; why don't you have her send the money to you; and you can forward it to me.  I trust you, Gregory.  After all, you are a retired chaplain!

Posted
On 7/31/2017 at 7:56 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Each week I have about three women who want to send me 3.5 million dollars, and have made arrangements with paypall to do so!

 

Are they from Nigeria? Just wondering.ROFLMHO

 

God is Love!~Jesus saves! 

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...