Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 19, 2017 Moderators Posted August 19, 2017 The following is a collection of articles on race relations and the Christian churches. They are not SDA articles, but general articles that may challenge, inform, inspire and sadden. http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/august-web-only/reflections-on-cross-and-lynching-tree.html?utm_source=ctweekly-html&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=16245031&utm_content=531166119&utm_campaign=email http://www.christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2017/august/charlottesville-christ-and-your-church-how-pastors-might-re.html?utm_source=ctweekly-html&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=16245031&utm_content=531166119&utm_campaign=email http://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2017/august/trump-evangelical-advisers-charlottesville-white-supremacis.html?utm_source=ctweekly-html&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=16245031&utm_content=531166119&utm_campaign=email http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/september/our-checkered-pasts-gods-glory.html?utm_source=ctweekly-html&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_term=16245031&utm_content=531166119&utm_campaign=email Quote Gregory
whbae Posted August 24, 2017 Posted August 24, 2017 I dare say that discrimination is a nature of human being unless converted in one's mind. In America we see racial discrimination despite all the laws against it and education. Look at other countries which do not publish the incidence. Look at India which do not have racial problem but they have cast system which discriminate others by class. In Korea, at least when I was growing up in 50's, we said we are single race country and proud of it, and discriminated against all the foreigners including all other orientals and caucasians. I do not know how the Korean society is now. Then we had all the nick names for the foreigners with a derogatory meaning. Quote
Gary K Posted August 25, 2017 Posted August 25, 2017 On 8/23/2017 at 5:02 PM, whbae said: I dare say that discrimination is a nature of human being unless converted in one's mind. In America we see racial discrimination despite all the laws against it and education. Look at other countries which do not publish the incidence. Look at India which do not have racial problem but they have cast system which discriminate others by class. In Korea, at least when I was growing up in 50's, we said we are single race country and proud of it, and discriminated against all the foreigners including all other orientals and caucasians. I do not know how the Korean society is now. Then we had all the nick names for the foreigners with a derogatory meaning. You hit the nail squarely on the head, whbae. It is the nature of fallen humanity to sin.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.