Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 This is the newest Bible I added to my collection. Just waiting for it to arrive. It's an interesting idea, to categorise all Bible verses by subject. We get customers who want topical indexes and I admit I like those, too. This Bible has it included: http://powerpublishing.org/The-Subject-Bible-Package.html I wanted to post a photo but it's huge. Resizing his easier on the laptop and I am using the iPad right now. I will see what I can do. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 LifeHiscost 1 Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 There- that doesn't look bad phkrause 1 Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 I'd really like to know if this is something anyone here would find useful. To get a discount workable for the store I would need to purchase 12 pcs. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 The price will be close to the price on the website: $100 US. For us at the current rate would be about $130. To me that seems a bit out of line on the high side, seeing as it comes with an imitation leather cover. But if the contents show the bible to be well-made it might be worth the cost. I don't know much about the publisher, as this is my first encounter with this product. I was hoping someone here could tell me! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted August 26, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 26, 2017 Wanderer, the information I have is what is on the website and what answers I received to my questions when I called. Navigate the site for yourself and see if you can come up with anything Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
whbae Posted August 26, 2017 Posted August 26, 2017 Is this different from the concordance at the end of the Bible where one may look up the subject? By the way, one may download KJV Bible to your phone inserted comments by Ellen White Quote
LifeHiscost Posted August 27, 2017 Posted August 27, 2017 Doug Batchelor (Amazing Facts) I believe was giving a free Geneva Bible away free with the receipt of a donation of a certain amount somewhere in the vicinity of the figures dicussed. I Googled the audio version (free) and after listening to Genesis 1 came to the conclusion the best policy was to read the 6 or 7 versions I already have, of which I have one audio version which reads a change of verse audibly seven days in a row with the purpose of going completely through the bible once annually. I have a specific purpose for following the plan noted above. 11"Behold, days are coming," declares the Lord GOD, "When I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, But rather for hearing the words of the LORD. 12"People will stagger from sea to sea And from the north even to the east; They will go to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, But they will not find it.… Amos 8 Even if I have mixed up the time prophesied, one can't lose seeking the Word. …12'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. ...Jeremiah 13 God is Love!~Jesus saves! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Administrators Gail Posted August 27, 2017 Author Administrators Posted August 27, 2017 5 hours ago, whbae said: Is this different from the concordance at the end of the Bible where one may look up the subject? By the way, one may download KJV Bible to your phone inserted comments by Ellen White Yes. A concordance lists the words and the word it was translated from (as in Stong's). The concordances that are in the back of some bibles tell you the verse a particular word is found in. This bible arranges the words in topics. You choose a subject such as, "bed," or, "garden." The list will contain all verses that pertain to the subject. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
whbae Posted August 27, 2017 Posted August 27, 2017 The Wanderer, I have an Android phone but, I am sure the same principle applies to the i-phones. Open the "Play Store", enter KJV Bible App, there are more than one same logo which is a blue suqare with a Bible or a Binder open at the center. It is stated that Bible with E. G. White comment. You have to scroll down a lot. Other blue logos says "tecarta" which come in the beginning. Enjoy! Quote
Members phkrause Posted August 29, 2017 Members Posted August 29, 2017 Here's an interesting "Word Study Bible," from Bible Gateway. https://biblegateway.christianbook.com/page/tcg/biblegateway/bg-bibles/bg-word-study-bible?utm Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.