Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Heaven sent gaming:  Well, that is an oxymoron if there ever was one?

This is an effert at evangelism by some SDA lay members,  (Blessings on them for their their desire.) that probably will not be "blessed" by those who currently sit in the highest positions of leadership in the denomination.

But, even if it does challenge you, it should stimulate  thought.

See:

https://spectrummagazine.org/article/2017/10/11/heaven-sent-gaming-picks-global-fans

 

 

Gregory

  • Moderators
Posted

First I thought it was some sort of gambling thing of churches going beyond Bingo. But this may be useful to younger people. I'll be praying for them!

  • Members
Posted

Thanks for the link GM. I thought that was very interesting! I will also pray for them!!

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...