Members phkrause Posted May 24, 2018 Members Posted May 24, 2018 A lady is riding the subway, reading the chumash (Hebrew Bible). A man sitting next to her, seeming amused, asks her, "You don't really believe what they say in there, do you?" "Every word," she replied. "OK," he asks, "how about the Noah story, the flood, the animals - do you believe that?" "Absolutely," she said. "What about God creating the universe in six days?" "All true, I believe every word." "What about Jonah - how could a man live for three days in the belly of a whale?" he asks. "Yes, I believe that too," she says. "Well, how could that be - how did he breathe?" " I don't know," she said. "When I get to Heaven, I'll ask him." "What if he's not in Heaven," the guy asks. The lady replies, "In that case, you can ask him!" phkrause 1 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.