Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted July 21, 2018 Moderators Posted July 21, 2018 The following article raises some interesting questions. https://atoday.org/ignoring-the-truth-in-a-truth-seeking-denomination/ On a personal note, the author of the above article is the wife of a former pastor of a church that I once attended. This is not the first provocative article that she has written. I expect that she will write more such. JoeMo 1 Quote Gregory
CoAspen Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 I would call it perceptive...rather than provocative! JoeMo 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 Great article. I hope more people in a leadership position start asking questions like these. It kind of reminds me of the animated discussions in the apostolic church about how to deal with the massive influx of Gentiles. As we (hopefully) evolve into a more inclusive church, no doubt both sides of this argument will will debated further. Quote
dgrimm60 Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 GREGORY this was a very interesting article but we have ====my church is a small church in TENNESSEE but we have many different cultures in our church===we have a family that its native country is TRINDID another family that native country is TANSZNIA===a few families that native country is MEXICO===1 person country is GUATMALA C.A. ====2 people country is COLUMBIA S.A.===at least 1/2 of these members have offices in the church====so I believe that our small church is meeting the need for the culture boundary dgrimm60 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.