Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

I don't agree with the "take" on "inbreeding" —  but I *do* agree on the bit about nepotism.  I've seen that little phenomenon in the church for decades.

 

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

GREGORY

I am not saying some of these things do not happen===

but in the conclusion  the 1st sentence says  if followed in the right way

will lead to quality of life===physically==mentally==spiritually

so if we all look to JESUS and ask the HOLY SPIRIT to lead us and guide us

all these other things will not matter===

dgrimm60

Posted

I have seen and experienced all three. #1, I believe, is very much alive in many of our SDA communities surrounding our major Colleges/Universities.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...