Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Dwight Hornbacher


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know whatever happened to Dwight Hornbacher? He is a geologist in Texas, who used to post regularly on this forum. His input would be most helpful right now, on the Origins forum, in regard to radiometric dating, geological strata and the fossil record.

Dave

Posted

I believe he attends the same church as D_Bishop. I know he works on a ship and is out to sea for months at a time. D_Bishop could provide more and better information. I would love to get him back here too. I believe D_Bishop is also a geologist although I could be mistaken about that.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...