Members phkrause Posted October 17, 2018 Members Posted October 17, 2018 By Vinnie MacIsaac “And on the eighth day God created the internet so that Christians could judge non-Christians and each other more openly, instantly, and publicly than ever before.” 2 Mark 3:16 https://simplyvinnie.com/a-pastors-guide-to-being-political-on-the-internet/ stinsonmarri 1 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
stinsonmarri Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 I am so sad of how many of us who claim to love YAHSHUA truly don't! We live in serious time and the Bible warn us of these evil days. THE HOLY SPIRIT is slowly withdrawing from this earth. The SDA Church leaders and laity is like the sower who planted good seeds. However, the enemy came at night and planted tares. We should know the story that YAHSHUA gave and then the disciples were deeply concern and wanted to truly to understand. YAHSHUA told them that wheat and the tares had to grow together and then the reapers will bind up the tares to be burn. When I listen to some of the comments made on this forum my heart aches. Many of us are blinded and are believing lies. Hatred, evil speaking to each other, the lack of kindness and concern are gone. Noah had three sons and all are related to each other. USA once believed in taking in people who have been suppress and needed a way of escape. Not anymore and I hear it here those who suppose to keep all the Commandments and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA! Political powers and religion have existed since the time of Nimrod. It is when the political powers interfere with the Commands of THE MOST HIGH! Slowly in the last twenty years or more faith, not religions has become a thing of the pass. Religion has grown and it produces injustice, "believe like I believe or else!" It took over politics and made it her footstool and now it earthly military powers that Satan wants to crush out truth, social justice, choice, and most of all love! Satan's goal is to divert YAHWEH'S prophecies in these last days. The people who had the living truth of gold have plunder it. They have taken their eyes off of YAHSHUA and looking to and believing in something evil. Satan has taken prejudice base on skin color to the most cynical and evil level. We are our brother's keeper, we are all created beings made by THE FATHER'S SON! I can look back at the Adams as they wept holding their dead son. Crying out with anguish over their oldest son. Both sons are gone one's life was taken by the other. One doom because of his unwise choice and disgust with truth and angry with the ELOHIYM over the Command to sacrifice for his sins. Angry because he had to sacrifice at the Gate of Eden but could not enter paradise. Yet, blinded because the earth was still beautiful and only curse slightly! Wanting what he could not have and not satisfied with what he already possess. His brother kindly tried to reason with him and help him to see. Out of hatred against the ELOHIYM, he then hated his brother and kill him. Now the Adams could see how their sin had brought such evil and cruelty on this earth. I know that their pain wreck their souls. Over the years that they lived they saw how evil grew and with sadden heart died know they cause all of this calamity by making just one mistake! Satan will not win but he will take many with him to everlasting death. Is not the politic which is only a tool; it is the heart of the people. It is the choices we make, who do we believe? Are we so blinded that we will believe a lie? Have so many lost their way, did they not understand the warning? The remnant of the woman seed will come out of this group of people. USA will become the false prophet, the beast will come, the whore will reign in Jerusalem/Babylon. Don't be fool, the beast has not come yet. Read your Bible, this is the sealing time for the remnant. The warning giving to John for the Laodiceans Congregation is now! The remnant will come out of that congregation and they will finish the work. The congregation will collapse it will join the "cage of every unclean and hateful bird." This is happening right now! Cry for the abomination but pray to be among the remnant who will stay steadfast! It won't be long the Time of Trouble is approaching. The sealing of the great multitude will be completed during that time. Then probation will close and the beast will be reveal and the false prophet (USA) will build the image to the beast. My prayer is study Revelation and review Daniel prepare because time for the Congregation judgment is now and the remnant will be seal. The angel from the east voice has been heard and the winds of the Time of Trouble are holding, but very soon they will let go! Blessings! phkrause 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: I am so sad of how many of us who claim to love YAHSHUA truly don't! This is an example of judgmentalism as far as I'm concerned. Who are you to determine whether or not someone loves God? Just because they don't agree with your theology, that means they don't love God??? PUHLEEESE!!! I didn't even read your post beyond that caustic remark. Lone Ranger 1 Quote
stinsonmarri Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 1 hour ago, JoeMo said: This is an example of judgmentalism as far as I'm concerned. Who are you to determine whether or not someone loves God? Just because they don't agree with your theology, that means they don't love God??? PUHLEEESE!!! I didn't even read your post beyond that caustic remark. First of all I never call anyone's name and I provided what the Bible said. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. Mat 24:10 You are the one judging as if I cannot express what is happening in our society today. I never said that you didn't love did I? You show me one name I call, I was very general but clear in my presentation. I said we all have to make choices and appears that you Wander and Lone Ranger was not happy about what I said. I wonder why because the Bible said the wheat and the tares will grow together, and if you read further which you didn't you would see that. The problem lies with you and not me. I can go back over the years before now, and I can prove to you that I have presented this for years. Back then you have agreed! Theology, I have no theology because I do not believe in it. So you my friend is wrong. You do not have to believe in what I write again that is your choice. If you write the truth I will agree with you because I haven't nor will I judge you!!!! Now people cannot generalize and if you read it is not about politic I wrote it is about loving one another. Sad that you jump to your own conclusion. I rather that you don't read my comments if it make you judge me for something I have not done. I rather have peace and I myself have moved on. But you and no one else will stop me for presenting the truth according to the Bible. There will be those who will read and see in their heart to be inspire to pray and stand up for love. Yes, I will say again it does make me sad that so many claim to love YAHSHUA but do not show it. You have provided that truth, today with a sad heart! Blessings! phkrause 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 16 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said: First of all I never call anyone's name and I provided what the Bible said. ... and I never said you were referring to me, Wanderer, or Lone Ranger. I don't think we have the right to judge anyone on this forum or anywhere else who claims to love Yahweh and Yeshua. There is a verse that says to take the plank out of our own I before we try to remove the speck from our brothers eye. I ain't saying who has the plank. My theology has evolved greatly over the past few years - some of it from what I have learned from many very well-studied people on this forum. Some stuff I used to believe I believe no longer; and some stuff I used to scoff at I now firmly believe. I don't agree with everything many people post on here. Yet, some of those people are the very ones whom I feel closest to. We have diverse opinions; but we are in unity on one thing - our passion and love for our Father and His Son; and our openness to hear from their Spirit either directly or through someone else here. One thing they have in common - they do their best not to insult people; only to challenge them. In spite of our differences of opinion - and they are many - I am not against you. You are a passionate lover of Yahweh and Yeshua as I am, therefore I consider us in unity in spite of our different opinions. I say opinions because things I once considered to be rock-solid theology I now question; so I call them opinions. Until the Kingdom when we will see Him as He is and not vaguely as through smoked glass, we will not truly know - nor can we imagine - how wonderful and awesomely powerful and loving God really is. So - much of our current theology is probably best stated as a strong opinion. Neither of us can say with any surety that we are right or wrong; only that we currently believe differently. That could change - who knows? Quote
stinsonmarri Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 11 minutes ago, JoeMo said: ... and I never said you were referring to me, Wanderer, or Lone Ranger. I don't think we have the right to judge anyone on this forum or anywhere else who claims to love Yahweh and Yeshua. There is a verse that says to take the plank out of our own I before we try to remove the speck from our brothers eye. I ain't saying who has the plank. My theology has evolved greatly over the past few years - some of it from what I have learned from many very well-studied people on this forum. Some stuff I used to believe I believe no longer; and some stuff I used to scoff at I now firmly believe. I don't agree with everything many people post on here. Yet, some of those people are the very ones whom I feel closest to. We have diverse opinions; but we are in unity on one thing - our passion and love for our Father and His Son; and our openness to hear from their Spirit either directly or through someone else here. One thing they have in common - they do their best not to insult people; only to challenge them. In spite of our differences of opinion - and they are many - I am not against you. You are a passionate lover of Yahweh and Yeshua as I am, therefore I consider us in unity in spite of our different opinions. I say opinions because things I once considered to be rock-solid theology I now question; so I call them opinions. Until the Kingdom when we will see Him as He is and not vaguely as through smoked glass, we will not truly know - nor can we imagine - how wonderful and awesomely powerful and loving God really is. So - much of our current theology is probably best stated as a strong opinion. Neither of us can say with any surety that we are right or wrong; only that we currently believe differently. That could change - who knows? Joe my first statement I made that you oppose was this: "I am so sad of how many of us who claim to love YAHSHUA truly don't!" I then talk again in general about the wheat and the tares. I later stated this: "When I listen to some of the comments made on this forum my heart aches. " Then I went back to many again being more general talking about all of society. How we talk to one another ect. So I left it open to all and spoke of Noah having three sons and we all are related, then I spoke of how Cain hated and kill his brother and the suffering that both Adams went through. I then said Satan would not win and proceed to present prophecy and to squash that anyone today is the beast. That's it! Joe this is not the only forum I comment on also! I never said right or wrong, I have alway stated I present the Bible and the historical evidence and all must choose! Sorry, but opinions are not Biblical and I mean no harm in that. The Bible does not lie, and it clearly state that it is of no private interpretation. Why I don't believe in theology or religion because the Bible said one faith and one baptism it never said one religion! The problem is what we choose to believe. Sometime the truth hurts, it has hurt me and I surrender and change. You have shown me things I've said in the past and it hurt but it was true. I realize it out of love and apologize. Now being realistic there have been many insults on this forum that was not necessary. I find myself in the midst of it myself. I heard a sermon three Sabbath ago and realize what was happening to me. I share it on this forum and said I am going to change and I have. But the unity of love is to be kind to each other. Politic is not the problem, it just a tool for societies belief to choose how to govern. The problem is religion like I stated that want to force people to believe the way they do or else! It took the tools of politics for religion to gain control. That my friend is how Satan works by dividing, causing confusion, which leads to hatred and death! I do not want any part of it. None of the people who died this last week were on this forum they were apart of the society. Thank you for your kind words I will cherish them. We need more of these type of words! Let's listen and read carefully what is presented. Check out the source pray, you might not agree at first but go over see what the Bible says, do not put opinions in it; instead pray to understand it. YAHWEH SAID in the Bible; HIS people are lost for the lack of knowledge. HE also plea for us to seek understanding. Allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to speak to the mind and then let HIM guide you to truth! Blessing and prayers for us all! phkrause 1 Quote
JoeMo Posted November 1, 2018 Posted November 1, 2018 6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: Sorry, but opinions are not Biblical and I mean no harm in that. No harm taken. in fact, I totally agree with you. In spite of my words about opinions, I also agree that (IMHO) there are plenty of "doctrines" in the Bible which are immutable articles of faith; and necessary for one to call him/herself a disciple of Christ. In a sense, I am sad that many Christians are willing to compromise even these truths in the name of tolerance and political correctness. 6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: But the unity of love is to be kind to each other. Politic is not the problem, it just a tool for societies belief to choose how to govern. The problem is religion like I stated that want to force people to believe the way they do or else! Very well stated. I totally agree. Our allegiance is to Yahweh and Yeshua; not to a denomination (no specific denomination implied). 6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said: Thank you for your kind words I will cherish them. We need more of these type of words! I appreciated the entire tone and content of your post above. Blessings and peace be upon you. phkrause and stinsonmarri 2 Quote
JoeMo Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 Our devotionals this week have focused on Romans 14 - which deals with differences in personal beliefs among believers. In our devotional this morning, the author proposed a method of study and discussion balled "doctrinal triage" which made some sense. In medical triage, patience are divided into 3 groups - those that will die no matter what effort is taken, those who need immediate treatment to be saved, and those whose treatment can wait. Why not try triage in spiritual matters. A category for doctrine required to be considered a requirements for being saved, a category for things that are necessary for the economical and efficient operation of the church but not necessary for salvation, and a category restricted for personal belief or opinion. For example, a belief that Jesus is the Son of God and the all-encompassing sacrifice for our sins would fit in the first category (IMHO); and WO would fit in the third category (IMHO). One problem with the triage method - who gets to decide which beliefs go into which category? For some of us, EVERYTHING is a category 1 - you either believe like me or you are hopelessly lost. For others, almost everything is a category 3 - all paths lead to God. While a triage approach to medicine might work, I doubt that it could work with religion except on a very personal level. I doubt that we as a community could ever universally agree on which doctrine goes into what category. The best approach for me is to not step on or disrespect anyones "doctrines". Discuss them - OK; disrespect them - no. Quote
stinsonmarri Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 On 10/31/2018 at 11:42 PM, JoeMo said: Very well stated. I totally agree. Our allegiance is to Yahweh and Yeshua; not to a denomination (no specific denomination implied). Joe now that is right no denomination or any other religion should be a part of politics. It makes politic become poisonous to murder. It is religion that makes people go crazy to believe any and everything. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood, and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved. And for this cause ELOHIYM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: Th 2:9-11 TS2009; WOY Anytime one's religious belief cause her/him to hurt others than a wall is already built in their heart. This earth does not belong to us; it belong to YAHWEH; THE MOST HIGH! You see the reason why I capitalize THEIR NAME and when I speak of THEM is because of my humbleness and reverence to THEM. Religion have taken that away from us base on belief systems of all kind. YAHWEH Government has the tool of politic through HIS Law. We also have the politic of Satan that includes religion. Religion takes the place of THE HOLY SPIRIT because HE is diversified with HIS Gifts that HE gives. So is religion it too is diversified by Satan forming many different believes that clashes and causes confusion. All wants to be incontrol of everyone and if not you are punish, ostracized, rejected and disown. All denominations and non-denominations under the umbrella of religion does this. Yes, some have the same beliefs but also differences. Denomination under the so call Christian religion have united together under this alliance, really? Then why do some accept homosexuals and others don't? Why do some allow them to become preachers and accept that their god created Adam and Steve? There is conflict over the Sabbath vs. Sunday, over Holy days vs. feast days, THE SACRED NAMES over accepted names of god, Jesus and Christ. Over which churches are occults and which churches are not. Then the fight is over Christianity vs. Islam both want to control the other even until death! What about Hindu, Buddha and others that Christian claim they are from Satan and yet some say some domination are if they don't believe like them! Religion is nothing but conflicts. It makes some White people form KKK, White Nationalist and Nazi to hate Jews and Black, why? Blacks/brown hate White or Chinese or Japanese or whoever. Blacks to blame all White people for all their woes! Really, they don't make you buy guns and kill each other in the large city streets, you do that! Every ethnic group has gangs, give me a break and taking what does not belong to them! Religion lies and say mother, children fleeing so they won't be rape, brutalize or kill also their children are thugs and gangs-really? Communism that Marxist wrote was not a religion is was social gathering of people to work together. I know because I live in Israel on a Kibbutz and it works and they save Israel economy. Read about them they are fascinating. But Russia made it out of a religion that had nothing to do with socialism. Socialism comes from social and let look at what it originally meant: Social (14c.): and directly from Latin socialis "of companionship, of allies; united, living with others; of marriage, conjugal," from socius "companion, ally," probably originally "follower," from PIE *sokw-yo-, suffixed form of root *sekw- (1) "to follow." Compare Old English secg, Old Norse seggr" companion," which seem to have been formed on the same notion). Related: Socially. Sense of "characterized by friendliness or geniality" is from 1660s. Meaning "living or liking to live with others; companionable, disposed to friendly intercourse" is from 1720s. Meaning "of or pertaining to society as a natural condition of human life" first attested 1695 I find that socialism is often misunderstood by its least intelligent supporters and opponents to mean simply unrestrained indulgence of our natural propensity to heave bricks at respectable persons. [George Bernard Shaw, "An Unsocial Socialist," 1900] ETYMONLINE Religion cause one ethnic group to claim authority of how THE FATHER and YAHSHUA and people in the Bible are suppose to look! The facts provided that Shem had shades of color from light tannish brown to dark brown and Ham children had shades of colors from yellow to ebony. Japheth had shades of color to bright pinkish red to ruddy red. Shem and Ham children mingle together and YAHSHUA was between those color. Wouldn't it be practical that the Egyptians would accommodate HIM as ONE similar to the common people of that time? Why make a picture of THE FATHER because none have seen HIS FACE at all! Should we even be making a picture of HIM? YAHWEH'S Government every thing in nature have various shades of color and only human beings with religion don't get it! YAHWEH true Government is like the Greek word Democracy because social justice is fair and equal. Is states to love thy neighbor (it never claim what color they are or what they believe). It has a justice system that is not blind! You love everyone no matter who they are or what they believe. YAHWEH Government govern the entire universe and it is in harmony except in our solar system. Meteorites and such become violent and hit things. Yet, the planets rotate and the sun and moon steps in tune with HIS Government since been created! You are require to respect YAHWEH Laws and to have the Testimony of YAHSHUA. When THE HOLY SPIRIT seals you, then you return to how the Adams were originally made. THERE WAS NO RELIGION! But there was one policial government all believe the same! Blessings to everyone! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.