Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted February 4, 2019 Moderators Posted February 4, 2019 See: https://atoday.org/so-you-want-a-theocracy-are-you-sure/ Quote Gregory
Gustave Posted February 4, 2019 Posted February 4, 2019 I think the only theocracy still in operation these days are Sharia controlled States. I can't imagine anyone wanting to live in one of those and as the article points out that type of system has no place after the Cross. Quote
JoeMo Posted February 4, 2019 Posted February 4, 2019 The only theocracy I am interested in is one led by Jesus Christ. Throughout history, other theocracies - regardless of the faith - have devolved into tyrannical persecutors. phkrause 1 Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted February 4, 2019 Author Moderators Posted February 4, 2019 Gustave: Welcome back. I know you have been quite busy. I am glad that you have returned. Quote Gregory
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted February 4, 2019 Author Moderators Posted February 4, 2019 White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Quote Gregory
Gustave Posted February 4, 2019 Posted February 4, 2019 51 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said: Gustave: Welcome back. I know you have been quite busy. I am glad that you have returned. Briefly back, I’m still neck deep in it lol. Quote
Members phkrause Posted February 6, 2019 Members Posted February 6, 2019 On 2/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, Gregory Matthews said: White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Just thinking that that is what it was!! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.