Stan Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 The Supreme Court ruled unanimously that plaintiffs whose religious rights were violated can sue government employees individually for monetary damages. The post Court unanimously finds RFRA plaintiffs can sue FBI agents for money damages appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV / Founders' First Freedom®. View the full article Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted December 17, 2020 Moderators Posted December 17, 2020 I did not expect this. Quote Gregory
Gustave Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 I have to say I didn't expect this either - this finding slipped past me. THANK's for bringing it up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.