Jump to content
ClubAdventist

The Ravi Zacharias Report


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sometimes one has to accept the message is more important than the Messenger.

teo kinds of Sinners, 

1-) those who get caught

2-) Those who do no get caught

 

I detest the things he as accused  of.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

At the end of the day The Gospel is pure water running through rusty pipes - the only things we can count on is man is fallible and God is not. I've always thought that those closest to the righteous path are subjected to the worst spiritual attacks from the enemy. Sad to read this update - I would have lost money as I would have bet on the opposite finding. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...