Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay since having to reinstal Windows on my computer I haven't been able to get to the chat room what I am I missing?

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Posted

Thanks Stan I knew I need something else to get it to work but couldn't remember.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...