Stan Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 Is anyone here going to ASI?? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Jerry D Thomas Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 I'll be there. I hope to see some of you CA regulars. Look for me near the ABC booth in the exhibit hall, or in the hallway outside the meetings. I will be doing a "How to write for God" workshop for earliteens on Friday night and Saturday. Quote
Administrators Gail Posted August 2, 2006 Administrators Posted August 2, 2006 Where will it be? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.