Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you to htose that has been praying for me. With the nebulizer treatments I am able to breath better and been able to keep my asthma attack at bay and I am felling better. I have a check up today to make sure thing are improving. My neck is also better. Though I do need to make an appointment since I couldn't goo last week.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

  • Administrators
Posted

Barbara,

I'm glad you are feeling better. Some things can be a pain in the neck, only teasing you a little. I do hope your pain goes away quickly.

Yes, asthma and sinus infections are miserable. In my case the nebulizer treatments are not necessary all the time. I do hope this is also true for you.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Posted

I can control my normal asthma acttacks with an inhalor. BUt Sunday I had to take 4 hits off of it and I still could total stop the attack. The neb has helped alot but as soon as I am able I am going to stop the neb and go back to my inhalor. The Neb treatments make me shakey.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

  • Administrators
Posted

Did they give you prednisone by mouth at all?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

Yes I am on a 6 day pack.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Posted

If the nebs make you jittery, ask if they can switch you to Xopenex. It's basically albuterol (levalbuterol) with less side effects of jitteriness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...