Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Luis Palau


Recommended Posts

Posted

I went to this big Luis Palau outdoor concert this sabbath afternoon. Had a good time. Saw some interesting bands: Matt maher, hawk something out of Canada, Kirk Franklin. Kirk Franklin did a very entertaining set, then Luis came out to preach. I heard a little of the sermon, but was tired and left.

It was nice weather, not hot and humid. The price was right, namely free. Good concert.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...