GayatfootofCross Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 Desmond Dos is mentioned at 6 minutes in! God is always working sometimes in your eyes sometimes behind your back JESUS IS EVERWHERE and (of course) BRING THE SOON CLOSING (reset of beautiful Humanity) by next MERRY CHRISTMAS with Love ❤️ GayatfootofCross Quote For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for You to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️? " If you tarry 'til you're better You will never come at all " .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved Glen Campbell If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." Romeo and Juliet
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.