Stan Posted December 22, 2006 Posted December 22, 2006 About the forum?? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Nan Posted December 22, 2006 Moderators Posted December 22, 2006 Well I could not help but notice the Christmas motif - and I can see the chat box easily - but I could easily be missing something else! Quote
Administrators Naomi Posted December 22, 2006 Administrators Posted December 22, 2006 WOW ... it is really cool. Love the little "stars" when you click on a topic! Really puts you in the mood for Christmas. :--):--):--):--) Merry Christmas Everyone and a Blessed, Safe and Much Loved New Year!!!!! Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Clio Posted December 22, 2006 Posted December 22, 2006 Hmmmm... such a lovely motif... I like the sparkles, the color, even the fonts. You did a nice job Stan. Quote A heart where He alone has first place.
Stan Posted December 22, 2006 Author Posted December 22, 2006 As much as I liked it 'the first time' glad for Dec 26th. I do not take credit for designing this.. it was Nettomo in Sweden his site is http://www.board.se/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Members phkrause Posted December 23, 2006 Members Posted December 23, 2006 Awesome! Stan, Merry Christmas pkrause Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
fifiqueen Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 Honest..it's driving me Mad! It's a little big, bold and in your face for me. But I love the sparkles! Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I pray that 2007 brings in the desire of your heart! Blessings and much love FifiqueenX Quote No More Limits, With God All Things Are Possible
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted December 23, 2006 Members Posted December 23, 2006 Erhmmm......I tend to agree with fifiqueen....this is a bit too *in your face* for me as well. It's more of a *Deck the Halls* motif than a *Silent Night* motif... which is okay... diff'rent strokes and all that kinda stuff Kinda hard for me to read though... Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Stan Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 HO! HO ! HO! Theme can be changed in your profile... Ho! Ho! Ho! Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 HO! HO ! HO! Theme can be changed in your profile... Ho! Ho! Ho! Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted December 23, 2006 Moderators Posted December 23, 2006 I think it's beautiful! Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Stan Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 Check out another one of our forums http://adventist.ca/ Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.