Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Is It Just Me?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it just me or does this forum still have some serious kinks to work out?

I saw a thread where someone had just responded 2 minutes before and it was on page 2 or 3 of that section.

Not really wanting to swap places with Stan right now. But he is our super

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

  • Administrators
Posted

I think there is a kink in your post, Shane. The last sentence got cut off...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

hero. see flying smiley.

Really, the order of the posts are messed up at home (mozilla) and in the office (explorer). Am I the only one?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

  • Administrators
Posted

No... I've noticed that the order of the topics is all askew in the topic index. I thought that was bizarre, too

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

No your not alone, I've noticed that myself.

pkrause

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

I was getting paranoid ... when I do get on line I am gone ............

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

  • Administrators
Posted

I was getting paranoid ... when I do get on line I am gone ............

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...