Jump to content
ClubAdventist

So who is more sarcastic, guy on left or on right?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There are few interesting ones like this, I believe they are done by the HollyWood Adventist Church,

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

Actually, I think the most sarcastic comment was "Christian No More" at the very end. Why is it that the guy on the right looks more like the Sunday church-goers that I know than the Sabbatarians I know?

Edit: Ah! Now I know why! He is a Sunday church-goer! These are produced by Community Christian* Church in Illinois.

*Gasp! Yes, they are a Christian church.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...