Woody Posted March 3, 2007 Posted March 3, 2007 "Among the Catholics there are many who are most conscientious Christians and who walk in all the light that shines upon them, and God will work in their behalf." 9T p.243 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted March 4, 2007 Administrators Posted March 4, 2007 What a great rebuke to the most embarrassingly titled topic about their destruction.... Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Moderators Nan Posted March 4, 2007 Moderators Posted March 4, 2007 It would be good if we could get away from God saves Calathumpians or God condemns Whatsits - to say that God saves those who walk with Him. Quote
Stan Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 If we ever made a list of rules this one would be top priority.. Not to mock or denigration Adventist or non -Adventist church communities... It is one of a few things that really used to irritate me about Adventists as I was becoming one. Yet I find myself doing it now... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 I God saves Calathumpians This may shock you, but I can not find THAT word in my dictionary... :) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Nan Posted March 4, 2007 Moderators Posted March 4, 2007 Well Stan "there are stranger things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" Bill S. (or as closely as I can remember the quote :) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.