Stan Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 I enjoy watching CBCNA which is a TV station for inuits and those who live waaaaay up north, Take a moment and watch this. http://lookupnorth.com/ It only takes a moment, and it is a part of North America few will ever see. Let me know what you thing, AND YES both 'Left wingers' and "right wingers" should enjoy this.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
olger Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 I thing it was very interesting, and some pretty country. I can't find anything to gripe about. olger Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Stan Posted March 5, 2007 Author Posted March 5, 2007 some of the headers are just incrediable.... I have been to some of those places... The serer system is above the ground and heated. Satelites point DOWN.. to try and capture the signals from over the horizon.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Dr. Shane Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 But it is so cold. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Stan Posted March 5, 2007 Author Posted March 5, 2007 I like the Muskox (spelling ? ) the waterfalls, and the polar bears best. Have been to 2 out of the 3 areas. When I finally get to visit Nunavat, I will have visited every State, Province, and Territory in North America... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Halfstep Denise Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 What an amazing accomplishment, Stan!! Thank you for the link!! It got me wishing I could go back to Alaska, at least for a visit! Halfstep Denise Quote "If you're all God has, is God in trouble? -- Dr. Frederick K.C. Price
Woody Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 Quote: AND YES both 'Left wingers' and "right wingers" should enjoy this.. I had to check this out because I found it hard to believe that right wingers and left wingers could enjoy the same thing. But I was able to see how this was true. It showed a plane. And the plane had a left wing and a right wing. I did think that the right wing was the most beautiful and well put together though. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted March 6, 2007 Moderators Posted March 6, 2007 Stan, that's beautiful! I liked it so much I had to watch it twice. VERY exciting presentation. Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
olger Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 "I did think that the right wing was the most beautiful and well put together though." :) Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Stan Posted March 6, 2007 Author Posted March 6, 2007 Stan, that's beautiful! I liked it so much I had to watch it twice. VERY exciting presentation. It is our undiscovered world next door.... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.