Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Rumors Started Here... add your own...


Recommended Posts

Posted

We need to get a head of the adventist tabloids...

College Villa, C/A -- "The Earthquake in the Mid-West today was no accident" reports an allegedly unknown source "it is clear that it happened because the Pope had come to American." this source continued " anyone who is anyone would be aware of that" and "the clear timing verifies this situation."

Other websites, mostly filled rumourmongers and those who feel called to help Satan be the accuser of the brethren by attempting to expose suggested sins going back as far as 10 year, have been quick to blame the former President of 3ABN, D Shelton as the cause as he was in that very area less than 3 years ago. The one self proclaimed investigator reportedly said " yes, yes I believe he was"

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

Rumor

The earthquake in the mid west was Gods Punishment on 3ABN.

Hey someone would suggest that sometime. LOL

riverside.gif Riverside CA
  • Moderators
Posted

I heard Bravus picks up hot babes

Truth is important

Posted

I think the earthquake is undoubtedly related to the fact that Obama is from Illinois. However since it was mild and no one was killed, I think it was God's endorsement of Obama rather than any kind of punishment.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

I think the earthquake is undoubtedly related to the fact that Obama is from Illinois. However since it was mild and no one was killed, I think it was God's endorsement of Obama rather than any kind of punishment.

Unless it was a foreshock and a stronger one is on the way.

riverside.gif Riverside CA
Posted

I think this rumor should be reported somewhere soon because we all know that earthquakes belong in California.

Posted

SACRAMENTO, C/A -- "The Earthquake in the Mid-West early this was stolen from us" ARNOLD reportedly stated in an alleged, yet very candid interview, he continued "Give that back and the other missing one or I'LL BE BACK"

As noted by another reporter, Arnold voice had passion and purpose. His Austrian accent was extremely strong. The words "I'LL BE BACK" kept ringing in our ears for 48 hours.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

The most powerful earthquake that has occurred in the USA happened in the midwest, centered in Missouri. Something to think about.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Posted

It has just been discovered that SDA's are the most refined and solid of Christian faiths in the world. They have love won another and have won over several hundred million people from their religions due to the unexpected yet unbeatable accusations of abuse within their own denominations. Priests, teachers, bishops, and most of their following have found a safe haven within the Seventh Day Adventist churches. Everyone should run, no, flock, to this faith and sign up. It has served as a very well rounded, loving Christian atmosphere for everyone! You can hide your sins, you can write them in the sand, you can decide who is saved and who is not by loving won another. When we tried to get a comment from the fellow believers of this faith several of the followers of the Seventh Day Adventists have had no comment. Stay tuned. We are trying to follow up to see if it's all it is cracked up to be.

Posted

"It has been reported that the terrorist attacks on Washington, D.C. have cost the lives of the leading candidates of both political parties. Martial law has been declared and the rumour is that the military will be declaring the next president of the United States. Rumor also has it that their candidate has strong Seventh-day Adventist leanings. It is feared that after elected he will declare Sunday to no longer be a valid day of rest and will do his best to have the day of worship changed to Saturday. Stay tuned.."

Posted

To me the earthquake IS A RUMOR! LOL . I've slept right through it and felt nothing.

Posted

I am very confused I guess, where is 'over there' and what rumor have they started???

Don't rumors have to be false in content?

Just curious here.

  • Moderators
Posted

The best rumor I have heard is that chocolate is a health food.

LD

Posted

Police received a call from MS Rumormill that there was a mountain her her backyard. Police arrived to find a 9 inch high mole hill. On questioning MS Rumormill she insists that mountain was not there the day before.

The Next day Ms Rumormill called again and said the mounting had grown. Police measured the molehill and found it had indeed risen by 1/16th of an inch. By that rate it should cover her home in 1 million years police said.

Beware Ms Rumormill said. Mountains will appear suddenly to bury you in your own backyard.

How many of you have mountains in your backyard that others think are molehills.

riverside.gif Riverside CA
Posted

Did you hear the news about the SDA church that listed new commandments and being under grace.

Tiled for the other guy

Thou shalt not get in my way of what I want.

Thou shalt always keep turning your other cheek to me.

Thou shalt not mind if I make up rumors about you and then blame you for starting the rumor.

You have to forgive me first while I finish the job.

Thou shalt take all things as funny, even when meant as cruelty.

Thou shalt get over it

Posted

Get over it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Get over it.

You are right, that is the last one...

Part of it so I will 'get over it'.

hifive

Posted
hifive

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

This is true..

I have never told anyone, EVER, that I had a brother...

You didn't need to tell us. We all know that each of us have brothers and sisters. I was able to go to church yesterday for the first time since January and was so blessed to see all my brothers and sisters. Praise God.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Quote:
This is true..

I have never told anyone, EVER, that I had a brother...

it seems that isn't true.

Somewhere I remember your brother adopting a troubled child. Good always to remember what we do and don't say

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...