CyberGuy Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 Did you hear the one about the paranoid one. Everytime here neighbors were talking this one was sure they were talking about her. Everytime the pastor preached the sermon she was sure the pastor was preaching about her. It got so people quit speaking to her because she took everything wrong. Then she got mad and accused her neighbors of being unchristian. How can one reach these kinds of people? Quote Riverside CA
Stan Posted April 23, 2008 Author Posted April 23, 2008 I was able to go to church yesterday for the first time since January and was so blessed to see all my brothers and sisters. Praise God. On a serious note, thanks for sharing that good news, many of us do not appreciate being able to move around at will. I do not think I would trade my problems for yours. All the best.. Courage Stan Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted April 23, 2008 Posted April 23, 2008 Thank you very much Stan. Now that the weather is warmer .... I start to come out of hybernation a little. My self esteem takes a real blow during the winter. Today, I actually did some chores around the house. It made me feel so good. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store with my wife. Well, that did me in and I had nothing left to look for a movie at Blockbuster. But, I will keep doing better. Maybe some of this feeling better will rub off on my CA experience. Perhaps I will be able to post more upbeat messages. We will see. Think I can do better??? OK. You folks that don't like my posts ... Just keep silent. Think positive. You will notice that for this NEW Redwood .... I have a new avatar. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 Good to see the New Redwood This thread will be moved to the natter matters 2.0 forum soon... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Woody Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Thanks Stan. But, what is natter matters 2.0 ? Never heard of it and I can't find it on the list of forums. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 Quote: I think the earthquake is undoubtedly related to the fact that Obama is from Illinois. However since it was mild and no one was killed, I think it was God's endorsement of Obama rather than any kind of punishment. I think you have this wrong. The rumor is that the Pope brought it to try to strike Obama dead. Or was it strike Danny Dead? I'm not sure. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted April 26, 2008 Author Posted April 26, 2008 Thanks Stan. But, what is natter matters 2.0 ? Never heard of it and I can't find it on the list of forums. I can't find it either.... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Naomi Posted April 26, 2008 Administrators Posted April 26, 2008 the important thing is that the Pope brought it ........... Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.