Dr. Shane Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 Quote: The other part of the 'Exposed' web site: did you see that virtually none of the people the movie claims were 'expelled!' really were? I didn't buy that either. But I suppose an Australian scientist that doesn't believe there is an effort in the scientific community to silence ID could start teaching it in his classroom and see if there are any negative results. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators Bravus Posted April 24, 2008 Moderators Posted April 24, 2008 I'm not sure whether it's a question of whether you buy it. If the movie claims someone was sacked from their job and they weren't, that's an objective fact. Quote Truth is important
Dr. Shane Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 Actually, the Seventh-day Adventist Geoscience Research Institute also has claimed some of those same people were "sacked". It really wasn't any great news the movie was breaking. These cases have been well known and discussed frequently in creationist circles. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators Bravus Posted April 24, 2008 Moderators Posted April 24, 2008 Doesn't make it true Quote Truth is important
allenroyboy Posted May 2, 2008 Author Posted May 2, 2008 I've always want to be in Film!!!! But, sadly, I'm not in the film Full Disclosure. :) Quote
Administrators Gail Posted May 2, 2008 Administrators Posted May 2, 2008 Hmm... are you sure? LOL They misspelled the name during the clip but had it spelled right in the credits It's a documentary about Creation, the Flood, etc Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.