Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Other than your own country


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to agree with LynnDel. Some place where I can have true friends, and be able to grow an abundant garden. I have friends in Australia, and they say it is beautiful there. I have been to Canada a couple of times, and it was beautiful there too. My ancestors come from England, and I have been fascinated by it's history. But I have to say that the best country is my own country. And when I leave here, I hope it is to travel to Heaven.

SherryLee

SherryLee

Posted

I and my wife will be planning visiting Australia at the end of the year, and If we like what we are seeing we'll start the immigration process. Although, I did hear that Australia is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to (from my travel agent know it all sister :)).

Posted

I would like to be able to travel to each country and stay several months in each place possible. There are many beautiful places on earth as it is now. BUT sometimes the politics leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

But when the earth is made New, anywhere will be just grand!

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

Posted

Quote:
I did hear that Australia is one of the hardest countries to immigrate

The Labor Party wouldn't keep anyone out.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com 

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Posted

Although, I did hear that Australia is one of the hardest countries to immigrate to

But well worth any effort!

Graene

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...