Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Quote:
On the other hand, when i turn away from religion, it s like i am one of them and they don t hate me anymore.

I wonder WHO is behind this ???

Evil ... Good

Evil ... Good

Evil ... Good

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

Lol, maybe if i were too fat that would be a good idea. I am tired, i think i ll just take a sleep...

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

Maybe, being evil on this planet feels good and being on this planet feels bad. If i could just take a look at all the invisible principles and powers that are influencing human affairs, i think it would explain a lot of human tragedies...

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

I just have to say this, i remember from my occult period, that the higher powers who were assisting my life, are actually very powerfull, compared too human beings. They are so God-like in their powers. Somehow they probably use their spiritual powers in many ways to influence people. For instance, they can suggest things inside your mind. For instance, fallen angels who follow the orders of satan are able to influence world politics by just making suggestions in the minds of leaders, in other words by overshadowing people. Just like Roger Morneau mentioned about Darwin being tutored by the devil himself in setting up the evolution theory. I also believe that the devil is very knowledgeable about psychology etc...

Posted

Lol, maybe if i were too fat that would be a good idea. I am tired, i think i ll just take a sleep...

I still say you need a treadmill rather than sleep since you are tired.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Administrators
Posted

Truthseeker, I hope that you will see how God has blessed people here with love and kindness for you.

He helps people to love even those who are very hard to love. It is because He loves those people. The Bible says that even "while we were yet sinners" Christ died for us.

No matter how you think or how depressed you may feel, your feelings don't change God's love for you. When you walk down the street, don't think of how the other people think of you. Think of how God loves you and has ALWAYS loved you, even while you were not aware of Him. You are precious to Him!

If you think of the power of the demons, read in the Bible how Jesus acted while in their presence. His power was stronger EVERY TIME. The demons are afraid for their existence in His presence. Jesus came to loose the captives, to set them free.

Truthseeker, you have already experienced freedom from your addiction. It is a victory through Christ- praise God! That is only a sample of what is possible through God's power. Satan tried to discourage you through that encounter at the training session. He WILL TRY to entrap you again, but only because he sees the power that has been manifested in you by God and he hates God. He doesn't want you to be free.

Cling to Jesus! He is our only hope for peace in this world.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad that you are friends with us here!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

Thanks Gail for your encouragement, fits exactly the title of this topic. I don t know whether God still loves me. I have done so many wrong stuff that i can understand if he doesn t love me anymore. This is probably the life i deserve. It doesn t matter though, i get used to it. At least i don t have to be afraid to get sick or something like that. Even if i became sick and died, it s what i deserve and my suffering is less than the victims of the inquisition. Think about it, they had to wear withhaths with donkey written on them, were publicly humiliated to finally be ripped apart in a most awfull way. Their blood is crying out to heaven for God to do justice. I am aware of the fact that i have to hang on just a little longer, because Jesus will come very very soon.

Guest truthseeker007
Posted

I am also glad that i got to know some guys here. In public i am too shy too talk to anybody, i reject them before they have a chance to reject me. I don t know why i am so sensitive to the opinion of others.

  • Members
Posted

TS sorry about your bad day. But there is no way you can have a worse day than our president. Take care and keep your chin up. And always remember that Jesus loves you.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...