Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Letter to the Editor


Recommended Posts

Posted

Perhaps we could take this discussion to a whole thread of it's own ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Members
Posted

Good idea Redwood, you are probably right.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

announce

It is done ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

I'm not sure that calling people idiot's is helping anything. But I do agree that saying kids or children shouldn't or doesn't make a difference. It seems to me that they were willing to put themselves out there for people to critisize, or maybe even have people think about what they fill is important. So even if we disagree at least we can admire them for even writing what they seem to think is of importance.

pk

It may not help but it is the truth.

pk, when people major in the minors such as this there are some serious issues. Call it for what it is. It is foolishness to use contradictory arguments that make no sense and call it 'biblical'.

We are not doing any favors to anybody or giving any credit to our church when nonsense such as this is allowed to flourish. There is no excuse for such ignorance.

What is there to 'admire'? Come on, pk.

Tell me that 'kids' is just to colloguial or that it makes children sound like 'goats'...I might be able to admire that though that is somewhat shallow.

But tell me that calling kids is 'secular' and encourages homosexuality in our children?? That it is not biblical and doing a disservice to God? That we aren't showing sanctity?

If you 'admire' such ignorance...well. I don't know. I dont' want to get my hands slapped for the umpteenth time again by John. : )

  • Members
Posted

I agree but people have a right to say what they feel. And I haven't seen john slap your hands. I think more have done that to him for believing what he has a right to believe. Each person has a right to believe what they believe. And by the way we should be doing this in the other thread, otherwise I think Redwood is going to slap our hands or even give us a good kick in the butt!!

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Like I said elsewhere ... Confession is goodfur the soul. But I ain't got enough clout here to kick anyone in the butt though I have been tempted a time or two.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...