Woody Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 When are you all going to get home from Church and talk to me? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 24, 2009 Author Posted January 24, 2009 pals I told you I was bored. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 24, 2009 Author Posted January 24, 2009 Well dgrimm60 ... I can't guarentee they will get the same greeting that I reserved for YOU !! Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted January 24, 2009 Members Posted January 24, 2009 Happy Sabbath Redwood! Just got back on the Forum. Visited a friend of mine, that I used to work with. He had an anurism (not sure that's the correct spelling) in his brain. He had it just before christmas, and he got home about 2 weeks ago. He seems to be doing pretty good now. They say that with the type he had there's a 80% chance of death. I had a good meal and now am watching 3abn. I thought you might want to know. hahahaha pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted January 24, 2009 Author Posted January 24, 2009 Thanks pk. Good to hear from you. I am watching the Hope Channel. But sometimes I switch back to 3ABN. Sorry about your friend. What part of the brain is your friend's anurism? Is he functioning okay? I watch the Hope Channel until they are repeating something from Friday Night. This Gavin fellow from Australia is on with his entire family of seven kids. They sing. But since I heard them last night ... I switch to 3ABN and when they repeat ... I switch back to Hope Channel. Oh Well. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted January 24, 2009 Members Posted January 24, 2009 The middle right side, about an inch above his ear. He's doing really well, thanks for asking. I don't get the Hope channel here. I usually record stuff during the week that on friday night and sabbath I watch them and re-record on to DVDs. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted January 24, 2009 Members Posted January 24, 2009 Thanks dgrimm, its appreciated. We can all use pray. Its said that even it we don't know that people are praying for us, that it helps. So thanks. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators Bravus Posted January 24, 2009 Moderators Posted January 24, 2009 First line of this video is for Redwood: "> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"> Quote Truth is important
Members phkrause Posted January 24, 2009 Members Posted January 24, 2009 Oh that's beautiful Bravus! Just beautiful. hahahahahahahaha and so appropriate. I love it. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Neil D Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 I'm board When are you all going to get home from Church and talk to me? And here i thought you were Redwood..... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Dr. Shane Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 I thought Redwood's wife was a pastor. So why would a pastor's husband be home on Sabbath morning. Isn't there a piano that needs to be played? Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 I don't do windows either ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Okay Bravus .... A little too extreme for me. But you are so kind to think of me. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
True-believer Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Hello Redwood, How are ya? R u still bored? R u really a pastor? I'm not even a member of the sda church yet? I'm on my way to becoming one though!!! Lol... Glad to hear that more people r talking to u now so u don't have to be bored no more!!! Lol... Well just hang in there bro? or sis? in Christ!!! Please let me know what one u r above??? (It doesn't tell me on this end of the computer!!!) Have a blessed week and may God always bless u... Lol... Quote Luke 4:19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Hi Luke. Thanks for your greeting. I'm still bored my wife is gone for the weekend ... to a Leadership Meeting. But all the posts from my friends here is a help. Welcome to the Adventist Church. No I am not a pastor. I am just stuck at home all alone except for my blind driver. And what good is a blind driver. (See avatar) Hey ... are you taking classes to become a member? When is the big day? Have you been baptized? Or will you just become a member by profession of faith? And you don't need to call me sis. I am not of that persuasion. Red Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Liz Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Poor Uncle Redwood. Sorry you are still bored, there isn't a football game on or anything? Oh, wait, I guess that is all done until Superbowl Sunday, huh? Well, you should have come and chatted with us last night. pals Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Thanks for the hug Liz. I still am alone ... so I needed it. And NO. Like you said ... There is no football this week. Next week is the Super Bowl. Yeah Yeah. Bring out the soda pop and pretzels. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 25, 2009 Members Posted January 25, 2009 no football.... You'll have to go through withdrawal for a week.. Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Liz Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 I agree Dgrimm 100%, the commercials are the only reason why I watch the Superbowl. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Members phkrause Posted January 25, 2009 Members Posted January 25, 2009 Red not into basketball, I'm watching one of my favorites the Celtics playing the Mavericks. Celts are winning, which is always a plus. Its to bad I don't live in your neighborhood, I'd come over and visit. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 I am watching the Celts and the Mavs right now also. But later on ... my team ... the Lakers are playing San Antonio. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted January 25, 2009 Members Posted January 25, 2009 That should be a good game. Both teams are excellent. One of the reasons I've adopted the celtics as my team, besides living in Mass, is that the people that own the Knicks and the Nets have completely ruined them. I don't even known them anymore. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Multi-tasking. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted January 25, 2009 Members Posted January 25, 2009 Hey dgrimm I'm sitting in my living room with my computer on my lap and surfing the internet and watching the game. Plus I'm working on my bathroom. How's that for mutli-tasking as redwood mentioned. Come dgrimm get with the program. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted January 25, 2009 Author Posted January 25, 2009 Pk ... Being 60 has it's privileges. You don't have to 'multi-task' when you reach that ripe age. BTW. Lakers are just starting. It should be a good game. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.