Members phkrause Posted January 25, 2009 Members Posted January 25, 2009 Hi Redwood, our teams have won, so the day was good. I was 61 this past september. A very young 61 that is. pk Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted January 26, 2009 Members Posted January 26, 2009 Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Woody Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 How could I be bored when rudywoofs is out there dancing for us.!!! Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.