Neil D Posted February 13, 2009 Author Posted February 13, 2009 But Neil: What Kaiser's CEO is proposing wouldn't be half bad -- IF we were not all required to have our medical care at Kaiser hospitals only. If Kaiser's management team can handle the paperwork for the new healthcare plan, and then let us still choose where we want to be treated (and by whom), then I could see such a program working okay. Kaiser has a good infrastructure, so to speak. Their organization plan and payment schedules seem to work. (I don't have any first-hand experience, but from what I've seen on others' medical care there, I'd say they know what they're doing.) Oh yeah!...But that computer that the CEO is wanting....is gonna cost nearly a billion dollars....actually it will be computerS...as he wants to tie them all together...Hmmmmmm...if the religious community weren't afraid of 666 and computers and a one world goverment, the thing might just have a chance to work...and would cut costs pretty dramatically....At least, that is what a Dr. who came from a Kaiser facility says..[and he's my doctor!!!] Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.