Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Do You Cook?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought it was "Numete."

p.s. Paul Harvey's wife has died in the last couple of years.

Posted

Oh. I feel sad for him now.

k3ur8n.gif
  • Members
Posted

Yes that was the stuff. Thanks. :) I have a niece that has one can that she has saved.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

I don't think that she would let anyone get near it.

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

HEY ALL

I HAD not heard that about PAUL HARVEY'S WIFE

also there was another one NUTEENA I think

dgrimm60

WHAT about Paul Harvey's wife? Does she cook or not?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

She died a few years back.

k3ur8n.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...