Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Last poster wins!


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is another one of my forum games! The object of the game is that the last poster wins! So the point of the game is that when this thread eventually dies (Which is never cause everybody wants to win.) the person who has the last post wins. You can say basically anything. If you have nothing to say just say "I win!" So far, I am winning!

k3ur8n.gif
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Neil D

    15

  • GreatLakesGramma

    15

  • SouthAfrican

    10

  • Liz

    6

Posted

Not any more.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Not any more you aren't.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

I'm not the competitive type ... so I will let you guys win.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Yeah, sure you will....

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

I'm not the competitive type ... so I will let you guys win.

Uh huh. Right.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Good for you.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

  • Members
Posted

I already don't care. :)

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I am the owner of this now.

k3ur8n.gif
Posted

I don't care either.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

I am so glad that you are winning.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Posted

How do we know that the last person has posted?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

When people stop posting to this thread, I guess.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Members
Posted

Wow, so who knows when that will be? I guess not today! hahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

indeed!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Members
Posted

No your not dgrimm, how's it going with your family?

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Family is scattered all over the world....so not sure..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

  • Members
Posted

Hey Neil are you dgrimm's spokesman now? hahahahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Hmmmm....I was just being friendly....and talking about MY family....not doug's..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

Hey Neil are you dgrimm's spokesman now? hahahahahahahahaha

pk

Ha Ha Ha He He He Ho Ho Ho

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

Still only on page 1?

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Posted

Say whot??

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Posted

I thought this thread would be on a second page by now.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...