Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Do Pets Go to Heaven?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think animals will be there but not OUR animals.

Well well, somebody who finally agrees with me! I believe that original species will be there.Wolves, tigers, serpents. Perhaps not in Heaven but in the Earth Made New. Dogs and cats are not original species. They are devolutions of them.

Posted

Dogs and cats are not original species. They are devolutions of them.

This is the only part I don't agree with you on. But we will have to agree to disagree, because I think we have had this conversation before somewhere else.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...