Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't think Bravus looked smug at all, just cheerful. I think envy is influencing somebody's interpretation of his expression.

Bravus, you look a little like my brother in law, my youngest sister's husband.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

  • Moderators
Posted

Home again. Had a great week, now it's back into the everyday world... but with my beloved family all around me (even if my daughters welcomed me warmly at the airport and then spent more time checking out the players from the hometown rugby league team who arrived home on the same flight as me than talking to me while we waited for my bags!)

I was kinda pleased by Gerry's comment that I wasn't what he expected. A number of people have told me that the written persona I have on the web is quite different from my face-to-face presence, so I guess really I need to meet up with as many people from here as possible... which would be very cool if it could happen. Maybe in the mean time we need to each do a little YouTube video introducing ourselves. ;-)

Truth is important

  • Moderators
Posted

(even that wouldn't really get the job done, though, because a big part of the difference with the face-to-face me is that I'm much quieter and tend to ask questions and listen to others talk more than talk myself...)

Truth is important

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...