olger Posted July 25, 2009 Posted July 25, 2009 God good. G bad. g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted July 25, 2009 Posted July 25, 2009 I agree ... g is bad. I've known this for some time. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted July 25, 2009 Posted July 25, 2009 Agreement good. Sarcasm bad. g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Bad is Good. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
GreatLakesGramma Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Quote Catherine God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26. "To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis
olger Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Isaiah right. (5:20). g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 That ain't groovy . You need to get with the times man ... Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Olger old fashioned. Isaiah good. g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Was Isaiah a coffee drinker? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Shane Posted July 26, 2009 Author Posted July 26, 2009 If he was I bet he liked it dark with sugar. "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
olger Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Coffee bad. Fresh juice good. Piss bad. (Isaiah 36:12) g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Dr. Shane Posted July 26, 2009 Author Posted July 26, 2009 "he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" Not quite the fellowship meal I had in mind. Quote Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com Author of Peculiar Christianity
Moderators LynnDel Posted July 26, 2009 Moderators Posted July 26, 2009 By the time I have read all this, I realize my post is totally off topic, but I'll post away, anyway. Name for a church coffee cafe: Holy Grounds. That is not original with me. I saw it in a large church in Portland (not SDA), thought it perfect! In the SDA churches I've visited that have drink and breakfast munchie, I think the most successful are those who also provide some place to sit. Woman with purse and Bible has not enough hands to carry cup and munchie, and tables make it easier to visit and get to know one another. LD Quote LD
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Is coffee good fur yur piss. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 By the time I have read all this, I realize my post is totally off topic, but I'll post away, anyway. Name for a church coffee cafe: Holy Grounds. That is not original with me. I saw it in a large church in Portland (not SDA), thought it perfect! In the SDA churches I've visited that have drink and breakfast munchie, I think the most successful are those who also provide some place to sit. Woman with purse and Bible has not enough hands to carry cup and munchie, and tables make it easier to visit and get to know one another. LD Good one LD. That would be good grounds for believers. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Bible good. Bad things bad. g Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 What version? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Bible good.Bad things bad. g Who says they are bad? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Woody Posted July 26, 2009 Posted July 26, 2009 Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.